Field Fence with Various Styles of Knots
Narrow spacing keeps horse feet from becoming caught in the fence.
Afield fencereferring to woven wire fence, is generally made of galvanized mild
steel or high tensile steel wires for fencing various type of
livestock animals. It has similar appearance to welded wire fence
panels, but different in formation - the horizontal and vertical
wires of field fence are connected by woven knots at each
intersection comparing to continuous welds of welded fence panels.
- Simple in structure and less weight.
- Strong enough to keep livestock animals and retain its shape after
fierce striking from aggressive livestock.
- Tight knots avoid two wires sliding along each other.
- Superb rust and corrosion resistance owing to its heavy zinc
- Ensure a solid construction over any terrain.
- Available in various spacing configurations to keep horses, sheep,
cattle, hogs and other animals.
- Easy to install in conjunction with timber stake or other post.
- Short installation period but long service life.
- Ease of transportation and ventilation.
- Easy to maintain using minimal cost.
Four Styles of Knots to Choose From
Square knotalso known as horse safe knot, is formed by wrapping a third wire
to intersections of continuous vertical and horizontal wires.
Square knots provide extra vertical strength and rigidity to
withstand harsh collision as well as flexibility in installation
over uneven ground.
Hinge joint knot, as the most common and economical knot, is formed by wrapping
vertical steel wires around horizontal wire at each junction. It is
applied to both mild steel and high tensile products to withstand
high pressure from impacts and spring back into shape taking
advantage of high flexibility and strength.
Fixed knotrefers to a solid individual wire wrapped tightly around the line
wire and stay wire to lock wires in place, provide maximum vertical
strength of the fence and lengthen post spacing. Field fence with
fixed knots are widely used in hunting areas, forest reserves, road
and rails, etc.
Ring lock knotis also form by wrapping an individual wire around junctions to
increase grid strength, lengthen post spacing as well as reduce the
need for droppers and salvage wires. So it is economical in the
long run. Meanwhile, field fence with ring lock is versatile and
easy to install.
As your request, V mesh field fence can also be supplied for
fencing your prized horses as your request as shown in the right
V mesh field fence for horse.
Applications of Field Fence
- Deer fence.
- Sheep fence.
- Cattle fence.
- Pasture enclosure.
- Site fencing.
- Road and rail.
- Cop protection.
- Field border delineation.
- Agriculture and forestry.
- Material:mild steel wire or high tensile steel wire
- Wire diameter:2.5mm intermediary wires and 3mm wire for top and bottom rails.
- Anti-rust treatment:electric galvanization, hot dipped galvanization, aluminum + zinc
galvanization, PVC coating.
- Structure:hinge joint knot, square knots, fixed knots, ring lock knots or V
- Fence height:1.05m - 2.4m.
- Roll size:50m to 200m or other length as your request.
Graduated narrowing spacing from the top to bottom effectively
prevents the entry of small animals.
Field fence with small spacing effectively prevent chickens from
putting their heads out and getting stuck.